Helping residents create, fortify, and sustain their   affordable co-ops and tenant associations since 1973


In the News

44 Years of Self Help: Our 2017 Benefit


We’re excited to announce our 2017 benefit,
“Celebrating 44 years of Self Help”
on November 15th at Tribeca Rooftop.

Member News

37th Annual CNYC Housing Conference

Special Invitation to Housing Conference

UHAB partners with the Council of New York Cooperatives and Condominiums, and we invite you to join us at the 37th Annual CNYC Housing Conference.